The official blog of Eric Rudd Photography; a selection of professional and personal work.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

School of Education

Over the past year or so I've done some commercial work for the Indiana University's School of Education. I like this work in particular because it challenges me to come up with new and creative compositional ideas.

This shoot was for a professor that does work in the area of AIDS counseling for the people of Botswana. Part of his work involves the collection of data which can then be used in an effort to help with this growing problem.

I wanted to do something a little different than just a standard group shot of a half-dozen folks standing in a line on campus. I then had the idea of juxtaposing the computers with the wide open spaces. While the field we used for the picture is thousands of miles from Botswana, I thought it served quite nicely for the composition.

I've included both the original photo and the cover as it appears in this issue of "Chalkboard," the magazine of the Indiana University School of Education Alumni Association.

undefined

0 comments:

About me

Pages

recent posts

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook