The official blog of Eric Rudd Photography; a selection of professional and personal work.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Home Is Here

2015 will be the 10th year I have lived in Bloomington with my family. I was a government brat...moving every couple of years during my childhood. I'm so happy to have put down roots in such a wonderful town. The selection below is the first of two sets of images I captured as part of a commercial shoot for a developer in B-town. My intention was to photograph details that reflect the community. There are shots of downtown, farmer's market, etc. I'll post more soon. Contax 645 on Portra 400 film. Enjoy!

bloomington_details_001bloomington_details_002bloomington_details_003bloomington_details_004bloomington_details_005bloomington_details_006bloomington_details_007bloomington_details_008bloomington_details_009bloomington_details_010bloomington_details_011bloomington_details_012bloomington_details_013bloomington_details_014bloomington_details_015bloomington_details_016bloomington_details_017bloomington_details_018

3 comments:

Tom Berry said...

Eric: You have serious talent. tom

Claire said...

I'm a Bloomington native currently attending college in the Northeast, and these beautiful photographs bring back memories of home - such minute shots, but they convey the character of the town. Looking forward to part 2.

Eric Rudd said...

Thank you, Tom!

About me

Pages

recent posts

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook