The official blog of Eric Rudd Photography; a selection of professional and personal work.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dave Matthews at Farm Aid

Some folks might not know this...prior to my work as a photographer I was a music producer and engineer. I was blessed with a 20+ year career working with some very talented people. It's that attention to detail and artistic sense that I (try to) bring to my photography. I find that many of the same aspects of music....composition, contrast, tone, mood, a sense of space, and depth, translate very readily to photography.

Earlier this month, I was asked to work on Farm Aid 2010 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was a fantastic concert for a wonderful cause. During the telecast for Direct TV, I was able to snap a couple of quick pics of Dave Matthews' performance. I'm a huge fan and I thought I might share them here. If you'd like to make a contribution to Farm Aid, click here!!

Dave Matthews at Farm Aid 2010 by Eric Rudd PhotographyDave Matthews at Farm Aid 2010 by Eric Rudd Photography

And here's a pano shot of Miller Park in Milwaukee. I took this from one of the upper decks the morning of rehearsal day.

Farm Aid 2010 at Miller Park by Eric Rudd Photography

0 comments:

About me

Pages

recent posts

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook