The official blog of Eric Rudd Photography; a selection of professional and personal work.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sarah and Jason ~ wedding ~ Bloomington

One of the greatest gifts of all is love and we have found that in each other and we couldn't be happier.

Sarah and Jason's wedding was the first event of the year for me and I couldn't think of a better way to start off the wedding season. The ceremony was held at the intimate Beck Chapel in the heart of the Indiana University campus. The reception was at the Stone Crest Golf Course in Bedford, Indiana.

Just a few days after their wedding I saw the two of them trying out a pair of new bicycles on the nearby B-Line Trail here in Bloomington. They were such a cute couple as they basked in the glow of their newly-minted marriage. I'm so happy for them. I hope you enjoy the pictures. If you'd like to see more, be sure to check out the slideshow.

3 comments:

Mark said...

You captured some sweet moments here mate! Great work!!

Cary said...

Great work Eric! I especially loved the color bridge shot.

Katie Spence said...

Eric - These pictures are beautiful! You really captured what must have been a intimate and stunning wedding. It makes me so excited for you to photograph our wedding in October :) - Katie

About me

Pages

recent posts

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook