The official blog of Eric Rudd Photography; a selection of professional and personal work.

Monday, February 16, 2009

New Wedding Albums

I am so excited to introduce my new wedding albums. After many months of researching wholesalers I've settled on a fantastic company...Forbeyon. Their craftsmanship is second to none...beautiful leathers, really thick pages that hold up to a lot of handling (and they're UV coated), and did I say they look awesome???!!! I had a couple samples at the recent Bloomington Bridal show. After 4 hours of people thumbing through the pages, I simply took a soft cotton cloth and removed any fingerprints from the pages. They looked as good as new.

I really believe in the idea of a wedding album. So much so that they are now a part of all but my most basic package. Every client who orders an album starts with a 10x10 inch, leather-bound, 20 page book with a metal cameo (with an image of your choice). Upgrades will include 12x12 inch size, a larger cameo, and optional second fabrics. Lots of choices to make a collection of images that will last a lifetime.

Why are albums important since you get a DVD of the images anyway? Well, take it from me...I have roughly 6000 personal pictures on my computer from the last half of last year. And there they sit.

I encourage you to consider a custom-designed album of your favorite images from your special day. I am pleased to offer such a high-quality product to my very special clients!

Bloomington, Indiana wedding picture
Bloomington, Indiana wedding picture
Bloomington, Indiana wedding picture
Bloomington, Indiana wedding picture
Bloomington, Indiana wedding picture

0 comments:

About me

Pages

recent posts

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook